 Marketplace / Theory / 827
Re: Goodbye Guarded Inn -- Hello LEGO DIRECT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Troy Cefaratti writes:
(Please don't think that I am bashing Mike or his site.  I understand that
it was a free site, run in mikes free time, and that it was limited to the
abilities of the perl script being used.)

Actually that's not quite accurate.  There has been so much work and effort
put into coding add-ons and such for EveryAuction that it's amazing.  I've
seen sites running EveryAuction that offer every conceivable feature you would
want out of eBay, and probably some eBay doesn't offer.

The limitation wasn't the script - it was the ability of the person working
with the script.  My kung foo, sadly, is very week.