 Marketplace / Theory / 760
    8235 —Scott Arthur
   Is this set really worth $49?? (URL) have one. I do not consider it to be a particularly good set. Is there something I'm missing? Scott A (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8235 —Richard Franks
   (...) Possibly just the ebay-factor. Someone sells it, someone wants it. A someone is born every minute :) Or it could be the one they need to be complete etc etc Richard (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.technic)