 Marketplace / Theory / 759
  Re: New meaning for "factory sealed"

(...) It is a Euro-Only service pack. Item #510 I think, though this one does not look factory-sealed. (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) And it looked to me like one of the plates was slightly discolored. Frank (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New meaning for "factory sealed"

I heard from this seller, he was quite apologetic, he used a template from another auction and didn't mean to say factory sealed. He told me the baseplates are in fair used condition. So I won't be raising my bid but who knows. I need some of those (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)