 Marketplace / Theory / 716
    Re: Slim Pickings at Target —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I don't know the answer to that, but there is a GMLTCer that might. Her hubby is a Dayton-Hudson exec. I do want to add that there is a certain digit (digging around here will tell you which, I think it's 4) which means that Target isn't going (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Slim Pickings at Target —Julie Krenz
     (...) Yes, it's been my experience that 4 is the number. There is actually another indication of a possible great deal. If you scan it and it comes up "clearance" or something like that, no price indicated, then it's usually real cheap. I have had (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Slim Pickings at Target —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I'm not a Dayton-Hudson exec, but in the last three years, the usual drop speed has been once every two weeks, on a Monday. So look on 3 or 4 January, and they may have gone down again--but they may not. (...) The digit in question is a 4. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)