 Marketplace / Theory / 711
  Re: Slim pickings everwhere

(...) No! No! Never! Don't say that, they could be listening. <shifty looks> (...) This is true of most of the megastores--even more so now that we're below 4% (!!!) unemployment in many states. The Wal-Mart near my home in NJ can't even find (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Slim pickings everwhere

(...) Yes, *they* are listening :) (...) *sigh* [climbs on small soapbox] The retailers and TLC are cooperative partners in the situation that exists. Each has its own turf and wants to keep it that way. Perhaps Lego product should be thought of as (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)