 Marketplace / Theory / 593
    Re: Fort LEGOREDO, why so much? —Ben Cox
   (...) This is strange. I believe you were still able to buy fort legoredo through shop at home just a few months ago for $100. I don't really understand ebay at all though. I am still dumbfounded by the darth vadar keychain that went for somehing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Fort LEGOREDO, why so much? —Will Middelaer
    Ben wrote in message ... (...) through (...) ebay at (...) for (...) figure. I think this one is purely seasonal. Kids saw it all year long in the catalog and parents want to get it as a "big gift" for christmas, so they are willing to spend big (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)