 Marketplace / Theory / 507
Re: This is worse than price scalping!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:52:27 GMT

Now we don't know exactly what source this seller is planning on telling
people about. However - assuming it's something like DYA shopping, which
we all know about... EBay rules forbid you from emailing buyers with info
about where to buy something cheaper. But they don't actually forbid you
from actually giving buyers, free of charge, another copy of the item they
are bidding on, do they?  - if you get my drift...

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

In lugnet.market.theory, Patricia Schempp writes:
Ok.  This auction is for INFO on how to get the supercar for less than
125...but he's making them pay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191329871

This is worse than selling them for ridiculous prices than the market
will bear.
Wonder who did it...anyone?

Patricia Schempp