 Marketplace / Theory / 500
  a solicitation?

(URL) me that isn't a solicitation for people to email this guy and buy more copies of his wares... Now, I am not the kind of guy who turns in bidders to eBay on TOS violations but this inconsistent enforcement does get me kind of steamed. PS, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: a solicitation?

(...) eBay is having performance problems. My eBay and Search are currently disabled (or at least were a little while ago when I checked). eBay was sucking wind last night pretty bad. They need to stop adding new features etc. etc. and get their (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)