 Marketplace / Theory / 471
  Re: Is this mad? - 1986 Lego 6067 GUARDED INN - Town Wall TAVERN $200+ ?

I really like the Guarded Inn, too! Its one of the Holy Grails for Castle fans. Its rarer than most sets because it wasn't sold in US stores. And its popular because it has a bunch of rare pieces. Also, you can't be complete in Castle without it, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

Sorry, this post was a little off topic, I didn't realize which group it was goin to. -- Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and links) Page (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) DiRienzo wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)