 Marketplace / Theory / 466
Re: Is this mad? - 1986 Lego 6067 GUARDED INN - Town Wall TAVERN $200+ ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:27:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes:
Is this mad? - 1986 Lego 6067 GUARDED INN - Town Wall TAVERN

The current bid is $200+

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=185645884

Probably not (mad).  The set appears in good condition and complete, which is
hard to find - often that little grapes & glasses sign will bump the price as
much as $50. (going from memory - complete with sign seems to average higher
than without it)

I would pay $200 to have another(1) one of these, if I didn't have so many
other higher priorities.  Which is to say, yes, I think its worth it, just not
right now. :)

And like Mike, $500 is about what it would take to part me from the one 6067 I
do have.

1:Ok, the one I have is technically my wife's.  It's one of the few (i.e. 3)
non-MOC's that stays intact and gets displayed.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/