 Marketplace / Theory / 2770
  Re: Copyright notice concerning Brickmania / Daniel Siskind's models.

(...) Way to go Dan! I'm excited to see you taking the leap to try and make custom kits a full-time job. Good luck and I look forward to talking in a few days at Brickworld 2009! -Dave ToT-LUG (15 years ago, 10-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Copyright notice concerning Brickmania / Daniel Siskind's models.

(...) Dan, Can you please give us links to where to buy your sets =) thanks, Tiffeny of scltc, lugola, sandlug (15 years ago, 10-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Copyright notice concerning Brickmania / Daniel Siskind's models.

(...) Tiffeny: Check out (URL) to purchase Dan's sets. He's also got a cool subscription deal for an 'Instruction of the Month' club. Enjoy! -Dave ToT-LUG (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)