 Marketplace / Theory / 2723
Re: Crawler Treads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 06:54:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
Yes, one question is how would we convince TLG to keep the treads themselves
in production for more than six months?

It seems to me that of late really good and rare pieces like Technic Link
Tread have been too far and few between set designs, at least as far as the
open market availability goes.

They may be available through LEGO DACTA and affiliated sites worldwide, but
the pricing for the treads puts them out of easy reach for most people.

It's quite fortunate that most people only need a few of them, because until
that set hit the shelves this April, it was quite expensive get a large
amount of treads.

FUT set to .market.theory as I believe replies would be more relevant to
.market.theory than .robotics and I've just learned how to set FUT in this
news reader.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde