 Marketplace / Theory / 271
270  |  272
Subject:
Online Auction Rip-Offs On The Rise - Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:15:47 GMT

With all the discusion of the current scams going on over on E-bay I thought
that many of you might be interested in this article.

Basically it all comes down to Buyer beware and to educate yourself before
purchasing through an auction.  Makes sense to me I just wish it would make
sense to others...

Anyway here you go.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/19991004/tc/19991004182.html

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/