 Marketplace / Theory / 2706
Re: Taz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:19:37 GMT

In lugnet.build, Bill Vollbrecht wrote:
In lugnet.build, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

The idea of a mailing list is also good. I have one for my operation, Milton
Train Works ( www.miltontrainworks.com ) and I have a number of subscribers.

Hope that helps.

Cool, thanks for the tips Larry! Could I do the mailing list through my regular
email or is there a program I would need to get? I don't have any Microsoft mail
stuff, just the mail program that comes with Juno.

I thought about administering my own list (which you could do by having an alias
for a bunch of addresses) but I chose to use a Yahoo group. It works well enough
for what I want it for. See groups.yahoo.com for more info on starting a group.
See www.miltontrainworks.com for what the box to sign up looks like.

Totally guessing on the FUT but it's probably not build any more.