 Marketplace / Theory / 2595
Re: Orig. Boxes, 95% off !!* (read terms)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Janssen wrote:
I'll reflect thsi 95% off as a credit on your invoice. This
5% is needed so I can pay fees, and let the prices stay realistic and not mess
with the price guide.

Doesn't your proposed procedure directly "mess with the price guide" by
reporting false information into the record?

If you can't sell the boxes within an acceptable timeframe at full price then
their real value to you is what you are able to sell them for now.