 Marketplace / Theory / 2585
Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Mark Sandlin wrote:
In lugnet.space, Chris Phillips wrote:

Mark, I agree that you have a small gripe here, but I think you have blown
it out of proportion to the actual harm that has been done to you.

I really wish you guys would just drop it already. I'm sorry I said anything.

-Grand Admiral¬
.space Curator

I feel like I missed a rant somewhere, because I don't see where you
even got upset about it--just one sideways reference to it having been
your design.  It seems that others have been much more outraged on
your behalf than you have, so maybe you are being called to account
for your "minions".

If you really do have minions, that's pretty cool.  Can I borrow some?
I'm throwing a party and we need a keg pumper.  I'd smite some enemies
too, but I don't seem to have any of *those*, either.

I really need to work on my Evil Genius™ organization-building skills.
Even Ogel got those little skull-headed dudes.  All I have are two cans
of slightly furry soda, an elderly woodchuck, and 137 tan Harry Potter
owls.  Insert sigh here.

best

LFB