 Marketplace / Theory / 2579
  Requesting parts in fantastic colors

Some knave wants leaf parts in fantasy colors: (URL) why not? Take a look, it's a beautiful list. (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Requesting parts in fantastic colors

(...) I want this part in bulk, Pick-a-Brick, whatever! Just wish it was more accessible! -Tim (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

  Re: Requesting parts in fantastic colors

(...) I dunno how may other people do this, but I have lots of stuff on my wanted list at BrickLink that do not yet exist in any sets. A few times this has paid off -- like when Tan 1x4x3 window frames first appeared from the Privet Drive set, and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)