 Marketplace / Theory / 2495
    Re: Meta-Legends? —James Casey
   I think the demand for such sets would be low - although a few hardcore fans might buy several, the mass market appeal is not there. Remember that the huge UCS sets have all been associated with Star Wars, so they have an enormous fanbase to aim at. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Meta-Legends? —Paul Hanson
   (...) If there's a market for things like the Statue of Liberty sculpture, I believe there's a market for similarly-priced sets that are more traditional Lego System sets. Of course, the non-Star Wars sculptures have largely disappeared - so maybe (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Meta-Legends? —James Casey
    (...) Oh me too, and I do think your idea would be great (I'd love it if they reissued all the Ninja sets as a big box). I just don't think Lego will go for it. James (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)