 Marketplace / Theory / 2464
  Re: selling not-strictly-lego in the marketplace?

(...) Well, you've certainly piqued my curiosity. I say put on your flame suit and post away! Maggie C. (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Digital camera for sale

(...) Oh, it's not nearly as exciting as you might think it is. It's simply my old digital camera, which, due to an unfortunate interaction with a concrete driveway, no longer functions when the AC power is not plugged in. It is 1 megapixel, with a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Digital camera for sale

Which I suppose I ought to have posted in .b-s-t, eh? Man, i'm off to a bad start this morning. (off it goes to where it belongs) Adrian (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)