 Marketplace / Theory / 2440
  Re: Wow! Check the price of this fig.

Dang! That guys willing to pay $51 dollars just for Leia?! (I'm suddenly reminded of that 10-10-220 commercial where the girl gos "buffalo wings, a buck each!" and the guy responds "Where I come from thats how much you pay for the whole buffalo.) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Wow! Check the price of this fig.

(...) eyesight). Two obsessed fans... given the way eBay's proxy bidding works. One bidder had a maximum of $50. The current bidder has bid $51 or higher. Mark (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.theory)