 Marketplace / Theory / 2344
  Re: MISB vrs MIB and the affects of that on your investments

I think the answer to your question may be highly dependent on what number you actually got. If it's a desireable number, then knowing this would increase the value of the set. If it's not a desireable number, then it might have been better not to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: MISB vrs MIB and the affects of that on your investments

Thanks for you thoughts Troy. Can anyone else add thier 2 cents? Jeremy Scott (...) X-Posted to lugnet.market.appraisal FUT to lugnet.market.appraisal (I Forgot this one existed at the time of my original post. Opps...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)