 Marketplace / Theory / 2300
    Community Involvement And Personal Issues (Was: The Care and Feeding...) —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Creative snipping to make a false point Scott? Bad form, old boy. Let's go ahead and restore the part where I explain what you are intentionally misconstruing as a threat, so it's true meaning is once again made clear: (...) So let's recap, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.people)

        Re: Community Involvement And Personal Issues (Was: The Care and Feeding...) —Scott Arthur
   Forgive me Matthew if I have misunderstood your tone - I apologise for that. I would just like to clarify one very small point: (...) You are talking about this message of mine: (URL) up thread, and you will see that: 1) Larry had already made a (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.people)