 Marketplace / Theory / 2226
    Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —Frank Filz
   (...) I agree that it would be nice to see a variety of sets. I think however that you will continue to see a heavy weighting in favor of town, train, and castle. Why? Because I think the bulk of LEGO sales are in these categories (though space is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

        Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —Allan Bedford
     (...) Perhaps a valid point. However, it can be argued that virtually anything can be a big seller if the kids want to buy it. Perfect example... Bionicle. It's neither Town nor Train, but it's flying off the shelves right now. Parents where I work (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —Frank Filz
     (...) Oh, no doubt about it it's good to branch out. Of course they have done so with the sculptures and the Sopwith Camel (labeled a sculpture but obviously Model Team). (...) I wouldn't hold my breath for Aztec or Egyptian. Too close to what's (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com —John Morgan
   (...) That's what I was thinking when he said they fit into the same niche. Roman, Greek, or Viking would be great. (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)