 Marketplace / Theory / 2189
Re: Spam from Eric Poulin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 03:42:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:
Anybody else get a "Lego Xmas Special" email from Eric Poulin
(Dirixmarketing@aol.com) advertising a 2152 plus 6712 for $19.99? I'm just
wondering where he harvested my email address from...

Me too.  It might've been from Brickbay.

More likely here or RTL, I think. Brickbay protects emails, they are not out
in the open, you have to go through an interface to send mail, I thought.
Althogh maybe he had a spider trawl all the store splash pages? If no one
that's not a brickbay seller got one I guess that would rule RTL or Lugnet
out... Is Bram???

(ya I got one too and fired off a "where'd you get my email" note.)

Chris Gray got one, and he isn't active elsewhere than here.  I may have
gotten one, I'm not sure.  Spam gets autotossed.

thanks,

James