 Marketplace / Theory / 2166
2165  |  2167
Subject:
eBay - difficulty listing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:20:10 GMT

Are other people having trouble listing items on eBay? It's been a while
since I listed anything and I am having a deuce of a time. I enter all my
information on the listing page and press the continue button.... a long
time later I get a "no response" error page, or I get a partially formed
page, or I get a page that says I had an input error. But most of the time I
get NOTHING.

I have been trying literally for hours. Last nite, and again early this
morning in the hopes that it was a traffic problem.

This is not an Auction for America item because I can't use their payment
mechanism or be in violation of PayPal T&C...

Is anyone else having this trouble? What do people do to list items? I am
not too happy because I WAS going to list a lot more items as we get closer
to Christmas.

Obviously this is not the post I want to be writing in this group, I'd
rather be writing about the item I just listed... it's a doozy. But I can't
because I can't list it!

FUT .theory