 Marketplace / Theory / 2147
    Re: How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered —Skip Robinson
   I ordered after June 8 and just received a notice from TLG stating that "the items (6067) ordered were backordered and would ship in the next 30 days." Is this the same thing everyone else got or have we exceeded what they thought would (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: How many Guarded Inn's were ordered —Kevin Salm
   (...) I know I got a letter to that effect and others have reported it also. here is my take on the letter --> (URL) sweat it, we will all get them, just may have to wait a bit longer than the first week of July. We have been waiting years, so (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.theory)