 Marketplace / Theory / 2006
  Auction etiquette?

I'm not sure if I'm in the right group; if not, please direct followups to the correct place! While browsing eBay this morning, I came across an item with a misleading, if not fraudulent. It's an item currently available on the retail market for (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Auction etiquette?

(...) Dave, it's probably not worth your time to email the seller. You'll probably just get some snarky reply that, "if you don't like it, DON'T BID!!". You'll just get even more P-O'ed at them. I saw something similar a while back where a seller (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)