 Marketplace / Theory / 1896
  Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!

(...) Say it's christmas season and waiting in line at the post office can take up to 30 minutes. Combine that with a Non-Paying Buyer and there's a problem. Rather than making 2 trips to the post office and giving accurate shipping, I tend to just (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!

(...) Last summer, I put in a bid at a postal junk sale auction for a lot of scales. I was hoping that I would get one or two that worked. I won the lot and it turns out that all but one were operational. That investment has paid for itself many (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)