 Marketplace / Theory / 1888
    Re: An auction gone... funny. What to do? —Bryan Wong
   (...) Yeah, I must admit that it was pretty dumb of me not to include a picture of some sort. But thanks for your comments anyway! Bryan (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: An auction gone... funny. What to do? —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) And you've got that nice camera too! Although the simple .gifs you included with the other auctions is probably much clearer. I couldn't possibly tell you if this person was geniunely ignorant or is trying to rip you off, but if it REALLY (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)