 Marketplace / Theory / 1810
Re: eBay Listing Record?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:48:57 GMT

Scott A wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.auction, Julie Krenz writes:
They should really take my advice and have a category for "loose" and one • for
"sets". :-)
I agree. I have been thinking of setting time aside to write to them. Would
anyone want to add their name / ebay id to the letter. A good mix of buyers
/ sellers / traders would be good.

I'd sign a letter like that. In fact I'd like to see it broken up into 4:
New Sets, New Parts, Used Sets and Used Parts.

Kevin