 Marketplace / Theory / 1801
  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) Heres another way to do this. List your blue snergwiffles at the single piece retail price. Then list the larger bulk lots at the same price, but with a sale percentage. That way the bulk lots get marked down and highlighted as a sale at the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) Interesting - that's probably how I will do things for the parts on which I reduce buy quantities. Thanks for the idea. (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)