 Marketplace / Theory / 1715
    crossover? —Larry Pieniazek
   As many of you know, there is an ongoing effort to draw model railroaders into our LEGO(r) hobby, which has been having some positive results. I decided to conduct a little bridging test with my latest Milton Train Works custom kit... I posted the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.trains)

        Re: crossover? —Kai Brodersen
   (...) Wow that is an AMAZING rail car (havent seen Larry's site) Now if we could only have one for our layout in January! kai (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: crossover? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm sure a loan is possible for the show if you coordinate properly. Recall, I already comitted to loan items for the show... Work it through Steve Bliss. FUT org.us.michlug (I am off to the UK for two weeks in about 5 hours) ++Lar (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)