 Marketplace / Theory / 1705
    Re: eBay Craziness —Shiri Dori
   Scott, Larry, Come on, you two. Sometimes I get the feeling that you are no more mature than a couple of two-year-olds. I mean, honestly. Do you have to get at it every time you get into discussion? If you really think it's necessary, take it to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: eBay Craziness —Scott Arthur
   Thanks for the shake. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)