 Marketplace / Theory / 1558
  Re: Next year

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes: <Snip my own message> (...) I'm also in Canada (Montreal) so I doubt that it is a factor. The rep told me that, at most, the retailer took a 10% hit on his margin during sales. The rest of the discount (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Next year

Kev z --- your store employee or Lego Rep is wrong. Think, for a minute, about the number of transactions involved...even given computers, and we all know that the big chain computers are not always right, how could a retailer POSSIBLY track all the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)