 Marketplace / Theory / 1538
    Buyers who don't respond to e-mail —James Brown
   I'm curious what people do when this happens. I've got someone who bought from my Brickbay shop, but who has not responded to *any* e-mails at all, including status checks asking for a response. No server bounces or other errors trying to send them (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)