 Marketplace / Theory / 1511
    Re: Somebody stole my eBay lot description... —Torsten Fresemann
   This happened to me once too (last year), the guy listed the same item and had copied my _exact_ wording, containing some specific shipping information/offer he certainly wouldn't have been able to meet. I mailed him about this but never got a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Somebody stole my eBay lot description... —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) listed the same item and had (...) shipping information/offer (...) him about this but never (...) here, too, from time to (...) I politely e-mailed the offender and I never received a reply...I was away while the auction ended. I doubt this (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.theory)