 Marketplace / Theory / 1471
    Re: a couple of great bid retractions... —Toki Barron
   (...) Well, this might be a crazy idea, but how about if e-bay automatically ended the auction when someone retracted and restarted? Or maybe extended the auction by the amount of time the retractor had a successful bid? I could see as a bidder it (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: a couple of great bid retractions... —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) I am somewhat reassured and concerned that others are seeing this now... (...) I have not done much browsing lately, but I did see that I was high bidder a couple of times recently when the bid that beat mine was retracted. (...) I agree with (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.theory)