 Marketplace / Theory / 1451
    Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet? —Steve Bliss
   (...) So did you manage things by opening the sets, sorting all the bricks into containers, then picking the pieces for each lot from the containers? Or was it more like you opened each set, sorted the parts directly to the lots? Or something else? (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet? —Brian Lanning
   (...) My parts auction had variable lot sizes so I couldn't pre-sort into lots. My software did a lot of the work for me. Here's how it went: I counted each piece type and color and entered it into my software so that it ended up in an access (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)