 Marketplace / Theory / 138
Re: Why was this lot valued so highly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 01:05:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, David Blomberg writes:
Forgive my ignorance,
I don't have any castle sets.

I was wondering why eight different people would
bid over $35 for a dozen minifigs, why six
would bid over $70, and why three people
would bid over $100?
(these are blue knights with armor and swords)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=117302983

Just curious.

-- dave

Well actually the went a little less than what I got before I had 120 falcons
with no shields and got $10 ea. plus $8 per chest armor. These items aren't
available anymore and people are willing to pay for the items. They are well
worth the price think of how long its been since falcons were made in quanity?

Look at some recent figs kings torso's $3.50 each so actually they went for a
fair price. Sometime you get good deals $1 each or trade but most of the time
thats the going price.

Doyle