 Marketplace / Theory / 1349
Re: weird auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 06:27:37 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

In lugnet.market.theory, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
ha ha, nevermind, check out the bid history if you're interested.  :)

Hehe, that's pretty self explanatory.  But "damaged" isn't very descriptive,
I'm still curious as to what that means exactly?

Same here.  I mean, I've sat on a LEGO 6280 hull (Armada Flagship--same
dimensions and construction as 6271), and I did much more damage to my rear end
than to the hull.  And that's with me massing almost 90kg and Falling From a
Relatively Great Height!

Hmmm, I wonder if he somehow managed to run it over with a car?  Or set it
afire?  Or perhaps he tried to clean it with bleach?  (Bad, bad, bad...)

best

Lindsay