 Marketplace / Theory / 1215
  Re: Bid retractions (was Re: eBay dead again)

(...) I think Ben was talking about an auction which hadn't ended. If the auction has ended, the runner up bidders have no obligation, but the seller is permitted to offer the rejected item to them. (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Bid retractions (was Re: eBay dead again)

(...) Okay, I was wondering when and why the subject got changed to closed auctions, since bid retractions can have no effect on them. Thanks Frank. -Adam (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.theory)