 Marketplace / Theory / 1009
    Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Allan wonders why I got special consideration, as it were... you're right, Allan. No one should get it merely because they're an old timer, we all should be measured by the same metrics and held to the same standards. But Todd and others who (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images —Allan Bedford
    Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in article <38AE1E0D.F523974D@v...er.net>... (...) more (...) Larry, I must admit, I was playing devil's advocate just a bit. I have inferred your reputation from hundreds of posts I've read on LUGNET, both (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)