 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 201 – 220 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

(...) And to verify that the set-contents stored in the innards of Brickbay.com actually match what you picked up from the store. Stuff happens, and sometimes set-contents vary. The seller's got to be able to modify the selling list, or he's going (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.519)

  RE: K.B. Toys

The store closing list shows KB Toy Outlets in SOME states and KB Toy Works in SOME states. Not sure if they consider the Toy Liquidator stores any of those. Here is the link to the list. (URL) this helps a little. Milissa Millere Visit My Lego (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.518)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) Thanks for the list, Milissa! (Pet peeve: Why do people insist on using PDF format for stuff that would be so much more accessible in HTML?) I'm pleasantly surprised to see that neither my local KB Toys (Walpole MA) nor my nearest KB Toy Works (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.518)

  Re: KB Toys shuts down 375 stores

(...) Here's the initial list of store closings: (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.517)

  New items on The Vault - 5/7

There are many, many new items on The Vault, including all the new Shell sets (not the sets now available in the US), some very old European spare parts sets, Royal Knight's sets and a variety of smaller unusual sets. Comming soon will be more (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.516)

  Re: Chat with Jake - Transcript

"Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hrp8Ly.M7t@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) test (...) very (...) someone (...) talk to (...) There was a thread on this a while back. It was discussed in the midst of the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.515)

  Zany Brainy/FAO Schwartz - Good News/Bad News

The Good News: A couple of weeks ago I put my name on the list at my local Zany Brainy to be notified when they started selling off their fixtures... yesterday morning I go the call, went in and scored 4 of the 20" display minifigures for a very (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.515)

  Re: Target Strategizing

I also checked several more Targets lasst night in search of the elusive 75% discount. Findings were that all are still at 50%, except for the one store that has no sale! (all at list price) All AT-AT's and TE's are gone, Hailfires were marked (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

list
(score: 0.513)

  Re: Any finds at Target?

(...) In SE Michigan, the Goose that Laid the Golden Egg died last year (the Target at 8 Mile and Van Dyke, Detroit), so Northland was on my big watch list, and they went to 50% sometime late last week. The other west side stores have not yet made (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.513)

  Re: Legoland Tent Sale

(...) This list is not complete. Items off my receipt have prices listed, anything else are things I saw there, but don't recall the price of. Price listed below is before Legoland pass holder discount of 20%. 10018 Darth Maul $99 10019 Rebel (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.512)

  20% off Lego at KB

Which means it's about list price for the non-discounted stuff, but that 20% applies to the stuff that has already been discounted. The big Yoda set was $32 which is pretty good for 1078 pieces. (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.511)

  Re: Not really an announcement, but more of a group question

(...) When it comes to eBay, the golden rule has always been "buyer beware." You can often tell from an auction listing how LEGO-oriented the seller is, but in my experience most people selling LEGO on eBay are unloading their kids' old collections (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.509)

  Re: New set 4406 Houses (was Re: sets in 2004? Wish List)

In lugnet.year.2004, Kevin Salm wrote a whole bunch of stuff that I deleted... Okay, I have in my possession the new 2004 Lego Creator sets 4406 "Buildings" and 4408 "Animals" and have already begun generating the inventory per Peeron standards and (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.507)

  Re: New set 4406 Houses (was Re: sets in 2004? Wish List)

(...) New shades of gray I presume ? Might be interesting to see how (even at mini scale) a Sith looks with a new paint job. Ray (removing town and adding starwars) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.507)

  Re: Fred Meyer and Shopko sales

(...) I'd just add that at least one Shopko (West Towne, Madison WI) has (or had, last weekend) a few sets marked below list, including: 4402 Sea Riders, $31.99 8357 Zonic Strike, $12.99 7467 International Space Station, $12.99 --Tom (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.506)

  Pre-orders for Tavern Model Kit

I am a bit overwhelemed at the enthusiastic response I have received for my initial custom model kit posted for sale last night. The first four completed kits sold out within 18 hours and I have already started a waiting list for additional kits. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.505)

  Re: Improved Pick-A-Brick packing

(...) When Pick-A-Brick first premiered at LEGOLAND and people were estimating price per pieces, there was a link to a list of LEGO weights that Lutz Ulhmann had put together. We're going to DL next month and I wondered whether we should try and fit (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.505)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) for (...) guess (...) I did put in another order to see what would happen. I agree with the sentiment they express of making it harder for resellers to profit from their mismanagement... but that's not me, or mostly not me, in this case. I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.505)

  Re: double the pleasure [was Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)]

(...) Add my name to the list. I'll call them in the morning and plead insanity as well. Even more red tubs... yahhhhh ! Ray (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.504)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

(...) The 4400 saga continues ... And as it continues, it is also likely to upset a few people. I suspect I was one of the first to order the 4400 tubs, Tom Stangl had mentioned it on a private e-mail list. I called S@H early on 10/30 and ordered 10 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.504)

More:  Next Page >>