 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 161 – 180 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Availability of New Train Sets

Can someone please tell me the availability of the following new Train sets: 4533 Train Track Snow Remover 4553 Train Wash 4556 Train Station 4557 Train Container Crane Are these sets available in toy stores or are they S@H exclusives? These sets (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.480)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) the list, must have been recent. (...) 2150's won't be long now I don't think. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

list
(score: 1.480)

  New Items on The Vault: 10/1/99

There are lots new items on The Vault including the Velux Town House set, old and new Forestmen sets and several small sets. All Shell sets are now being clearanced with big savings! Other sets are also on sale. Comming soon will be train items, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.480)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Greg Kramer wrote in message ... (...) I found out about their existance quiye by accident. About a month ago I was trying to find a 4555 Freight Loading Station and happened upon this web page: (URL) I called Busy Bee I was informed that they (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

list
(score: 1.479)

  S@H Classic Favourites

Here is a list of the sets and the prices. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Most of these sets are in limited quantities. Set#/Name/Price/Original Price (if applicable) 2126 Train Cars 84 8229 Tread Trekker 22 32 6766 Rapid River Village 69 99 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.479)

  lego sets I want to get rid of

I have a lot of legos that I have decided to get rid of. I plan to list some sets here because I am willing to take offers before I auction them off on ebay. Just so you Knoww my user name is mrwongsw. I am selling some big sets seperatly, than a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.479)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) Sorry, I don't demand all this touch-feely crap from the businesses I deal with. I want to call them up, buy whatever they are selling at whatever price they're asking for it, and not be bothered with, "uh, let us check our list to make sure (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

list
(score: 1.479)

  Re: KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly)

(...) I actually just ordered two of these for my wife. How much did they charge you for yours, and are you going to be able to return them for a full refund? Oh, and I found out that their system does do a little checking to see if you've used the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.479)

  Re: Construction toys non-returnable?!

(...) Hmmmph. My Slave I had the "sub-bag" missing *from inside bag 4*! (And it was factory sealed.) Looks like another packing machine had a bad day 8?( No grief about returning it tho 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.479)

  Busy-Bee Latest List 15 Nov 1999

I've just updated the list, of interest: 3055 Kelloggs Adventurers Car £1.20 3056 Kelloggs Go-Kart £1.20 3303 Goals, refs, etc. £4.99 6402 Paradisa Ice Cream Bar £3.99 6417 Paradisa Show Jumping Event £2.50 6564 Rubbish Van £3.99 6625 Police Car (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.479)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Thanks, I just called them and put myself on the waiting list. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

list
(score: 1.478)

  Re: S@H Classic Favourites

Is there a factor service for Canada?? Paul Sinasohn, who sees things he wants on that list.... (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.478)

  Construction toys non-returnable?!

Hey Y'all: Twice in as many months I have purchased sets at Wal-mart and TRU that had been opened and retaped at the stores. One sees that the item has been opened, but if it's the last item of it's kind one might be persuaded to purchase it anyway (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.478)

  Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun

Ben, One thing that might be happening here: sometimes companies use big mega-warehouses as shippers. Warehouses that they do not own, nor do they own the stock within. The computer/hardware/software business has a few of these. Go to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) One thing you could get, I don't know what else you might need, but Mario Ferrari posted me a list of old service packs available from LEGO in Italy. One of them is 5040 Monorail 9v Motor for Space Track. (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

list
(score: 1.478)

  Launch of new site yellowcastle.com

This is to announce the launch of my updated web site at my new URL (URL) have several new models and castle building ideas, my new gray turret and yellow wall battlements under the My Original Creations section. In The Library I have an updated (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.books, lugnet.build)

list
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU

(...) Well, that's the 2nd Target I've heard of with the $15.74 price on Sphynx's Secret Surprise. I think that someone made a data base error. Our Target had them on clearance (with a red tag) several months ago during the big Target LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

(...) There are 8 Lego and 1 Duplo. To see a list of what they are refer to Larry P.'s email from yesterday. To see pictures of the Lego ones see the order form in the S@H Fall catalog. It starts this coming Friday. I would offer to get people some, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.477)

  Busy-Bee Latest Requests

They've got a new discontinued list and they are getting these - amount based on demand. Football 3308 Side Stand £7.99 3310 Commentary Box £8.99 3311 TV Tower £6.99 3312 Medical Stand £6.99 3324 World Team Player with Football £1.00 (Quite Rare) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Spielwaren Reimann?

I have bought stuff from Spielwaren Reinmann. They had most of the stuff on their list in stock at the time, but not after I ordered from them... <evil grin> They are a good company. -- Have fun! John Auctions and Trading and More at my Lego site: (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.477)

More:  Next Page >>