 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 141 – 160 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS LIST FROM ISRAEL????? I found the perfect sotrage containers for LEGO's. The only problem is that they are manufactured in Israel and distributed very scarce in the U.S. The company name is "ZAG" and the product name of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.499)

  FAO Schwartz has gone nuts

There's an FAO Schwartz in the building where I work. Normally, FAO seems to have a mark up of 10-20% over Lego list price, whereas everyone else in town is about 10-20% below. I was passing by FAO today, and happen to check the price on SW Legos. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.499)

  50% off Star Wars EP1 books at BarnesandNoble.com

If you haven't yet purchased your copy of The Phantom Menace novelization by Terry Brooks, BarnesandNoble.com has it for 50% off list price, only $12.50 each. Click below to view one of the four book covers and ordering info for each: (URL) The (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.498)

  Re: Shops in France, any tips?

Once upon a time, (on Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:54:02 GMT, to be precise!), Martyn uttered the following profundities.... (...) Contact Mark Herzberg on RTL, who went last year, and evidently compiled a detailed list of pan-European Lego Shopping (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.498)

  Re: FAO Schwartz has gone nuts

Yeah, but it does make the ebay prices look good. John DiRienzo wrote in message ... : Dave, : They've gotta make a profit! Think about the rent they pay! You should :have bought a set to help them out! : :-- : : Have fun! : :John ( (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.498)

  Re: LEGO Action Maze books

(...) <CLIP> (...) <CLIP> I have a complete (?)list of these books at in The Yellow Castle library (URL) I have a brief note from the publisher on the series and hot linked title to Barnes & Noble where you can read more details on each and buy if (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.495)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Larry, you mentioned them "blowing out" insectoids, but didn't list any insectoid prices. Did you mean they are blowing out UFO, or did you just forget to list the insectoids? -John Van Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.495)

  Re: US S@H Specials Jul 5 - Jul 9

(...) Our specials aren't that spectacular, either. (except possibly in comparison to the US ones recently) The list that got posted for this week is the accumulated specials since they've started here. Canadian S@H has seen fit to keep these things (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.494)

  Re: (not just) Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance

Steve Bliss wrote in message <3782424a.1183601@lu...et.com>... (...) I checked out the Walmarts in Cary & Garner NC and found: 6089 Stone Tower Bridge $39.00 6088 Robber's Retreat $23.00 (I sort of cleaned them out of the Ninja sets though...) From (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

list
(score: 1.494)

  Re: US Service Paks May Be Discontinued

Has anyone ever compiled a list of available service packs, other than what is in the Pitsco and TLG catalogs? Are there others? I remember seeing some in the store at LL Carlsbad. (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.494)

  Re: Walmart sale

(...) Ya. I didn't take notes but I think all those plus a few more. Ferinstance, they had the big amazon adventurers discounted. Some of the ones you list I could swear had a bit more of markdown. But I could be wrong, YMMV. (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.490)

  LEGO:LAST RECALL

Hi, I'm going to delete references from my website: (URL) offer of the month" domain). Here is my list to recall: LEGO TECHNIC Black Hawk (Lego reference: 8425) Fire Engine (Lego reference: 8280) Sportcar (Lego reference: 8880) LEGO SYSTEM U.S. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.489)

  Re: Found while moderating

(...) What DO they "do"? Are there some kind of odd items for sale from the factory? I have some business travel to Copenhagen coming in August (50% likely). How far is Billund from there? But of course I can only act as an "agent" for fellow (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.488)

  Lego 25% off at KB-Toys outlet in Florida

Today I was near St Augustine FL on I-95, so I stopped at the outlet mall and looked for toy stores. The one I found was called Toy Liquadators. This store is the outlet arm for KB-Toys. They had a small selection of Lego, perhaps 20-25 product (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.488)

  Shell sets Sale on The Vault

All Shell sets are now being clearanced with big savings! Other sets are also on sale. Comming soon are Kabaya Technic sets, Kabaya Insectoids and more. Don't forget my new address: (URL) mchiles@goldendale.net Reminder - All prices include shipping (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.487)

  New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

**You are on this mailing list because you have expressed interest in my direct Lego sales at The Vault. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list to receive notice of new additions.** There are lots new items on The Vault (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.485)

  New items on The Vault - 9/6

There are several new items on The Vault including Technic Kabaya sets, some Paradisa, some rare Adventurers sets and more. All Shell sets are now being clearanced with big savings! Other sets are also on sale. Comming soon are Kabaya Space sets, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.484)

  DYA is back

I saw a post and went searching for the 8485 which is supposedly on DYA's updated website. Sadly, I didn't find any 8485 - maybe it hasn't been added yet. I thought it was cute near the bottom of the page where they list some Duplo sets as "Lego (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.483)

  Re: Latest Busy-Bee price list is up.

(...) My web page is out of date already! :-) Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.481)

  Re: Latest Busy-Bee price list is up.

I got the last 1858. (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.480)

More:  Next Page >>