 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 101 – 120 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

Now lets see what sort of peices they offer. I've been less that thrilled with the previous selections. I can hear bricklink dealers shuttering around the world. (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 2.064)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Not an official opinion (obviously) but I think your rationale is generally right, but it depends a bit on context. If I made a new castle creation using LDD and made a post that had a links to the BShelf gallery and the LEGOFactory page to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 2.064)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) LDD 1.5 is the current version. It's been out for quite awhile now. My guess is, it hasn't started yet. (April Fool's joke late, indeed ;-) ) HTH, -- joshua (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 2.064)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Anticipation... It's the thing of childhood; the thing of Christmas morning. For most of MY life, it's been the thing of LEGO. I'd rather know early, and bask in the glow of sweet, sweet anticipation, then stumble upon it last minute, falling (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 2.064)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) It looks like there has been some sort of back up in Billund (though you probably figured that out by now). This information was accurate last Thursday from the head of LEGO Factory, so imagine something weird must have thrown a kink into the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 2.063)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) --SNIP-- Here are my thoughts as the most recent person to kick up a fuss about mispostings of sales. Brief summary: don't worry, unless it's blatantly for your profit I'm unlikely to kick up any fuss ;) Long answer: I have no problem with (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 2.062)

  LEGO Factory fulfillment is MAY 8 (was: LF Individual Parts Fulfillment)

(...) As you've all noticed, April 8th has come and gone with no change in LF. I did find out that there was a miscommunication, and since I dislike assigning blame or pointing fingers (like at Steve Witt for instance) I won't go into details. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 2.053)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) I believe all the smoking bricks are available in other categories without smoke. They're just kind of poorly organized. (...) You have to actively add your designs to the gallery. WHen you hit the brick->world icon in LDD, it'll take you to a (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, parts
(score: 2.041)

  Re: Suggestions required for medium sized sets with lots of grey

(...) SNIPPY of list Hello Steve (And others), Thanks a lot! I really appreciate this. I guess I should have mentioned that I was looking for regular parts (like 1 x x etc) too. But this was still a great help. Legoswami Samarth (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX)

parts, list
(score: 2.034)

  (canceled)

parts, list
(score: 2.029)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) I completely understand where you’re coming from. Pick a brick is very frustrating. I’m still trying to figure out why they put black 4x7 car bases in the wall. The wheels that would go on that base are wayyyyy too small for what they would (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 1.935)

  Re: Lots of New parts at LEGO PAB online...

(...) Looks like they've added the parts from 10190 (including the exo-force hair as lettuce, as seen in one of the small images on: (URL) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, parts
(score: 1.924)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) Yeah, they've got almost enough to do a useful roof-- but no genuine peak pieces! (apart from (URL)) On the plus side, you can sort of make do with what is available. With no peaks. And flimsy construction of concave corners that look a little (...) (18 years ago, 6-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts, list
(score: 1.857)

  Re: Lots of New parts at LEGO PAB online...

(...) I have had the green exo-force hair (for use as lettuce) on my wanted list at BL for a while but have not wanted to pay the prices asked. I just looked on PaB and it is (cdn)$.18 each which is far lower than the cheapest BL price: (u.s)$.69. (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 1.790)

  PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

I just developed a web application for the iPhone called iPick-a-Brick: <link (URL) This is the current list of part on the PaB wall at the LIC in Orlando, FL... as of yesterday (minus a few more parts I still need to enter into the database... I (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !!

parts, list
(score: 1.702)

  Re: Lego Store OPEN in Virginia

Yeah... Train cars for under $40.00 what a deal... I would love a phone # or an adress as well.. Regards Dave Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:3835C1F7.F434DF...ape.com... (...) get (...) I'm in (...) Here are (...) factory (...) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.663)

  Re: Lego Store OPEN in Virginia

Well, I took a long lunch and swung over there for a commando raid. Here are the shop highlights as I see them. 2126 Rail Cars for 39.99 (Has been on ebay for in the $70's lately) 5442 Black Thunder Helicopter for 32.99 8462 Tow Truck for 93.59 (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va)

factory
(score: 1.663)

  Re: Lego Outlets?

Hello Fred, Frederick Paepke <paepkef@net-link.net> wrote in article <4qt38s8cpva73qfg8vl...ax.com>... (...) St. Jacob's is just North of Kitchener/Waterloo, ON. It's about 45 min. from where I am in Stratford. I'm just under 2 hours from the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.652)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

Okay, I'm in Northern California. I wiped out the Poolside Paradise stock at the stores at Vacaville Factory Outlets and Natomas Station Factory Outlets (Sacramento). Only Vacaville had the Dark Forest set, and I only saw the buckets at Natomas (but (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

The KB Toy Outlet at the Morrisville, NC Factory Outlet has nothing new. All they have is a couple of UFO sets. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.629)

More:  Next Page >>