 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 101 – 120 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Construction toys non-returnable?!

(...) Well, of course. But the blanket policy at Wal-mart may effect other kinds of returns as well. And TLC quality control is way down in my estimation -- how happy would you be to not have an entire bag of stuff that was supposed to be in an MISB (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.753)

  8275 Motorized Bulldozer

Went to S@H to put the 8275 on my wish list...S@H couldn't find it! Has this already been retired? Joseph (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.749)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) (URL) Here> for those who don't know it yet. ROSCO (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) You mean like BrickWiki? That's certainly one place that could be used, and anyone can edit it if they want to. (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory
(score: 0.737)

  LegoShop Purchases Earn 5% Cash-back from Discover

FYI, my credit card statement said that Discover Card holders can now get a 5% cash-back bonus on Lego purchases initiated from a link on their site. A similar deal exists for online purchases from Target.com (which also sells Lego). Here is the (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

list
(score: 0.734)

  What's going on with all the back-ordered sets???

Hey all. Stacy and I were just wondering if anyone has heard anything about why so many sets are on back-order at U.S. S@H. The MTT has been on mega-long back-order, so I've been waiting to order it and a bunch of other sets I've been looking at are (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

list
(score: 0.728)

  New Items on The Vault - 5/23/02

Lots of discussion on my last post! I'll go with these groups until the charters are revised someday to better suit things. -Matt :) Lots of new items this time including an old 70's set, lots of old train items, some promos, new Kabaya, new Coke (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.727)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

(...) I will answers these questions... In my store I NEVER would sell anything that looked abused without describing what was wrong with it. And really, if a piece is that bad I would never sell it in the first place. In a few cases I have found a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.718)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

Greg, I'm going to respond to a couple points that you made from the viewpoint of a seller on Bricklink. (...) of (...) left) I believe this is at the core of the "problem". If a seller gets positive feedback for something that was less then a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

parts, list
(score: 0.717)

  Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

In order to provide myself with a bit of a vent, I thought I’d post this message and see if others share my perspective/experiences or whether I’m just completely wrong in my attitude and thinking (wouldn’t be the first time). My “problem” is that (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general) !

parts, list
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

Greg Perry wrote in message ... (...) time). Oh believe me Greg, you're not alone. Here's one message I posted about this kind of thing to Bricklink: (URL) just don't buy used pieces AT ALL because of the risk of getting what Richard Marchetti terms (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Clearance Sale at constructiontoys.com for LUGNET readers

(...) Hmm... I can't seem to duplicate this problem. I've tried Firefox, Opera, and Explorer on both Windows and Macintosh computers. :-/ Some things to check: - Try spelling LUGNET in lowercase (I just added that as an alias code in our system) - (...) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.714)

  Lego Brand Stores Day After Xmas sales

I know this post is a little late, but I managed to get to a Lego Store the day after Xmas and happily discovered quite few items on sale. I don't know if anyone else had similar finds, but this year I definitely plan on getting to a Lego Store (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 0.713)

  New LEGO City Sets Arrived at the Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet

The LEGO Potomac Mills store received shipments of the new 2007 city sets today. The following are the new sets that came in today: 7991 Recycling (Trash) Truck $14.99 7992 Container Stacker $19.99 7994 Harbor Set $89.00 7906 Fire Boat $34.00 7998 (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.712)

  Re: Toys R Us question

(...) From my experience, TRU is downright obnoxious when you make inqiries about discounts - even when a set is obviously missing items. I've actually seen managers reseal boxes missing items and replace them on the shelf after I've turned down an (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.693)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials January 3--January 9

YES the duplo sets, probably did list for a bit less, they have been gradually raising the prices on most DUPLO for the last 6-9 months. (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.691)

  Re: Racers on sale at WalMart

(...) Yes, this is a national thing. I've been keeping it on the down low while I cleaned out all my local WalMarts of this deal. The usable parts are the front and back of the racer and, to a lesser degree, the racer him(?)self. Anyone who wishes (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.691)

  FOTW

Hi: Its been a good week for Lego finds and I had to share with this group who will appreciate the magnitude of these finds. I went to the local Goodwill last Sat during their 50% off sale looking for lego, et al. Nothing left in the toy section at (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.690)

  Re: Target Prices Plunging!

(...) Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!!! May the year 2007 bring you joy and prosperity. I hope this is the best year of your life. I waited before posting on Target price dropping. I was in the LEGO store at Tyson’s Corner LEGO store along with Tony (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.690)

  Re: Target Prices Plunging!

(...) A number of Target stores are near my home here just south of Nashville. After reading the original post in this thread on Wednesday, I took a trip to the closest one. The Lego aisle was essentially bare, except for a few items at full price. (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.690)

More:  Next Page >>