 Marketplace / Shopping / 9929
  Re: S@H shipping

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H3DxDo.LJw@lugnet.com... (...) shipping), (...) Pop-up window automatically appears. This is what is states: Order now and get FREE Regular Shipping on your order of $99 or more! We're (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H shipping

(...) Darn, I'm in Canada, so that explains why no free shipping for me... :( Hey do US customers have any tax added on to orders? -Bryan (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H shipping

(...) In the US we don't have to pay for shipping unless you are in the state of CT. At least in ARizona I haven't had to yet. Who knows come Jan. we might have to. I hope not. (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)