 Marketplace / Shopping / 9928
    Re: S@H shipping —John Herre
   (...) Hmmm... the free shipping is working for me on 3 BFF. I assume that you're currently in the US, and that your shopping cart is set for the US. Did you enter any discount codes or catalog codes? These can override the free shipping. The catalog (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H shipping —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) John, The catalog code did it. Thanks a bunch! -- Pawel (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)