 Marketplace / Shopping / 9926
9925  |  9927
Subject:
S@H shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 01:28:26 GMT

So if I want to order over $100 worth of stuff (to get the free shipping),
should the shipping be $0.00 be default?

I am placing an order on 2 BFF ($40.00 per) and a Guarded Inn ($25.00), so
my shipping *should* be free ... right?

Any hints on what's up?  It's coming up as $8.95 ...

Thanks in advance!

     -- Pawel